TDSoftware Press Section
08 Jun 2016
TDSoftware website required a new section to showcase the news articles related to the company. TDSoftware already had an existing design for their website and the same design was to be extended.
- The press section needed two views - list of articles and article.
- Article list page was to show the title, an image and a short excerpt of each of the articles.
- The list also needed the possibility to add pagination in the future.
- The article page was to focus mostly on readability along with parity in design.
- The existing design had a honeycomb background which could not be used for the article view, instead a solid colour was used in the final design.
- The width of the content should not be too wide as it reduces readability.
- Existing website was in basic HTML, CSS
- Website was ported to Jekyll in order to easily add posts / articles to the press section.
- Styling was ported to SASS from CSS.
Multiple mockups were created before finalising on the design. The implemented press section can be found here.
Article List Page Mockups
Article Page Mockups